The #1 CertainTeed Roofing Expert in Greater Seattle
Roofing Options From CertainTeed :
We are proud of our relationship with CertainTeed and the products they provide. Below, you will find a list of the CertainTeed products we use. Our crew enjoys serving greater Seattle from our Headquarters in Woodinville.
CertainTeed is a one of the best choices for your roofing or remodel project in the Puget Sound. Below are 6 options that we use. including Landmark & Presidential Roofing. With quality standards that lead the industry, rest easy knowing Sherpa Roofing and CertainTeed have you covered! Read more about your different options. For more color choices or more information on the different styles offered, please follow the link below the description.
- Dual-layered construction provides extra protection from the elements
- Ten year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty
- Priced at a fraction of the cost of traditional cedar shake
- 229 / 240 lbs. per square (weight dependent on manufacturing facility)
- Replicate the appearance of cedar shake roofing, with the added flexibility of a colorful palette to choose from
- Fifteen year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty
- Enhanced warranty available when installed by a CertainTeed credentialed contractor
- 250 / 270 lbs. per square (depends on manufacturing location)
Landmark Premium is engineered to outperform ordinary roofing in every category, keeping you comfortable, your home protected, and your peace-of-mind intact for years to come with a transferable warranty that’s a leader in the industry.
With Max Def colors, a new dimension is added to shingles with a richer mixture of surface granules. You get a brighter, more vibrant, more dramatic appearance and depth of color. And the natural beauty of your roof shines through.
- 300 lbs. per square
- Tough, patented 3-layer laminate design provides ultimate durability and the dramatically thick roofing style of classic wood shakes.
- Random tab design and unique natural shadows gives luxurious dimensional character to the shingles
- 305 lbs. per square
- Detailed, intricate design work went into this tab design for a truly distinct sculpted, dimensional appearance
- This laminate looks like the old, original wood shake look shingle
- 355 lbs per square
- Three layers of material for the industry’s thickest, toughest and heaviest shingle
- The sculpted tabs provide the look and beauty of old world wood shake but with better performance and at a fraction of the cost
- Unique, rich rustic colors available to suite all tastes
- 480 lbs. per square